Sunday, June 13, 2010

In order to grow up.... Ineed to leave behind what i once loved

I been fighting with myself for a couple of months now when it come to selling my shoe collection and getting started on something i been planning for a while. I feel as if it's a need for me to swim against the tide even tho I know I'm going to end up in the same place I started... I been having visuals of the perfect site and logos... but I'm living in fear the fear of growing up... I feel as if I'm an idol to most kids when it comes to collecting shoes... But i feel as if my days are over... I feel as if i need to start a new project on a new page of my life... For the better me... Leave all my feelings behind for those people I've had em for.... and forget what they think and start what I time.... writing this has made me realize that i been sleeping on a lot of opportunity many people don't get... and the fact that they keep coming is a sign that I'm blessed... It's time i stop caring for others and care for myself...

A.Perez

No comments:

Post a Comment