Friday, January 21, 2011

COINSLOT IS THE NAME......

No longer will I go by the name of Customz... but by "COINSLOT" or you might hear the name "Coins" every now and then. As I grow older and wiser I realize the many mistakes and flaws that have made me who I am... The name "Customz" was given to me... I would say mid freshmen year in high school. When money wasn't really coming in as I needed it too... It started when I picked up a pair of beat Converse and tried to restore them by Painting on them... I worn them to school and I must say I got some pretty good feedback... so I moved on to working on multiple sneakers. This made a good crowd to start talking... Next thing you know I had about 3 sneakers to customize every 2 weeks... The name "Customz" was being used when they would acknowledge themselves towards me... later on I would be brought into the old blog I use to post on.... I would post under "Customz" and the name started to grow... known for my Sneaker collection, Custom kicks, and points of views I had on upcoming releases and Miami based events but sad to say not for what I really loved which was ART...


but here's the thing.... I no longer want to be known for my Sneakers... It's time I built an actual name for my Art work and career. I guess changing my street name into "Coinslot" was a good start.. ever since I was Brought in by Josh's crew "FELT TIP" everyone has built a name for themselves... by being brought into the crew I took it as a new beginning... I'll let you guess why the name is Coinslot ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment