Friday, November 26, 2010

Flint 13 release @ Dolphin Mall's Footaction MIDNIGHT RELEASE


I must say i really was upset at the quality of these 13's
In my opinion more hype than anything.. for those that couldn't cop the 05' release well I'm glad you were able to get your pair... but for those that know what I'm talking about we know these shoe was not worth the box price... no reflector shine on the mesh -___- FAIL....

It was a race to the finish... with these Flint's as fan's of the shoes fought for position over those at were just out side waiting for the Dolphin Sale on Black Friday .....

...and of course my dude Nelson always at were am at jajajajajaja... on that grind status trying to sell his Pre Heat lebron 8's as well as the China's that haven't even released! @ the flint 13 release....

No comments:

Post a Comment